I fought the rock and the rock won.

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by 10acrewoods, Feb 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

it is easy to make rock out of cheeper base rock.

2. Click Here!

3. mile high reefer

mile high reefer Fire Shrimp

What we need to do is go to each others house and set up there tank. I look at other peoples tank's and they look fine. I am sure if I looked at your tank it would be great and vice versa. I think we just want our tanks to be nicer and in between new toys, fish and corals we need somthing to do. I have confined my rock movement to just the top layer as the bottom looks great to me.

4. mile high reefer

mile high reefer Fire Shrimp

You might want to watch what you type if you run for office this could be used aginst you.:eek::)

5. infamous

infamous Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

I've rearranged my rock several times. I'm never happy with it. I wanted cool cave arrangements and all the good rock exposed to the light but i hate to do it, all the "dust" that flies off making the water a mess and stressing the fish.

I wish i was good at aquascaping. Im gona post a video and ask people for suggestions.
    My instincts tell me to just leave it alone but i just cant stop doing it lol

6. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

The title to this thread cracks me up every time I see it on the home page!!!

7. Snapshot

Snapshot Plankton

I'm rollin on the floor laughin at you guys.... ok laughing with u...me too... totally obcessed. I think I got it right this time... I really want to glue it all together too so I'll never have to "fix" it again..... I feel so guilty having my hands in there all the time.... drippin salt water all over my furniture just to tweak one last piece....lol

8. Click Here!

9. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Ive done mine so many times I can't even remember. I finally had it to where I like it then... had to tear it apart to get some stuff out. Now I'm not happy again

10. infamous

infamous Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

lol its funny some of you guys do the same thing.

We need a "show off your aquascaping" thread with lots of pics :) so someone can tell me how much mine sucks lol

11. artspeaker

artspeaker Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

One more obsessed person to add to the list. However, I have found one "guest" that helps me with continually wanting to rearrange the tank. I purchased an engineer goby. Between him and my very large red hermit crab, they are always rearranging the tank. I can count on something new every morning. So my "need" to rearrange the rocks has lessened considerably.

12. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

join the group and post pics there. 3reef Forums - Rocks anonymous that is why I set it up so we can all go crazy together missery love company.