I finally got my nano!

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by squirt24, Feb 18, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

She still has a long ways to go, but yeah, well do a nice frag swap one day!!!

2. Click Here!

3. squirt24

squirt24 Astrea Snail

thank you everyone!im glad you guys approve, i know that means that its coming out good! i plan to put a Harlequin Shrimp for now and a couple of Hermit Crabs and a Banded Trochus Snail. This would be my cleaning crew. Later i plan to put either two clown fish and a blenny or a couple of gobies and a blenny. im leaning more towards the clown fish, but im still not sure.
    [/QUOTE]You have fellow reefers in the Miami area to help ya as well as the rest of us here at 3reef!!!

4. squirt24

squirt24 Astrea Snail

Questions Questions Questions...

like i said, i do have questions. :confused:
    ok, what is the purpose of removing the oxygen and carbon dioxide bubbles from the sand?

how often should i clean the carbon filter? (when i first got the tank, the fibers were grey and now their brown, i think its time, right?)

i think i know the answer to this question, when do i put my cleaning crew in? my answer: when i start getting the green algae, right?

why do i need to wait a month to place fish in, whats the difference if i put them in now?

when i put my fish in, can i put them in all at once, or must i wait a certain amount of time?

these are some of my questions. please help...:help: thank you so much everyone, i appreciate it!