Hydrogen fuel cell car! HAHA!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Ryland, May 4, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

2. Click Here!

3. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

4. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

5. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

6. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

7. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

Here all the pics I took today

8. Click Here!

9. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

Ok, I wasnt even gonna post in this thread but after seeing the above, I can only laugh.

Some of you know that I am a master tech of 3 car lines w/ 30+ year at this business, and have been working on my mechanical engineering degree for a while. But what you see above is bogus. Those in the know will know right off why I state this. I will go no futher.

If you could only see what the big three and many of the Japaneese manufactures are working on, your jaw would drop.

I have seen working hydoplants in opperation- and they are not what you see above. But do not expect over night sucess either- was gasoline an overnight sucess? Not by any chance. Be patient.

10. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

Again I never claimed to have reinvented the wheel. My design is not that challenging. Your 46 years old and have been working on your mehcanical engineering degree for a while? I am 28 with 2 bachelors of science neither of which are in engineering. This is not bogus. It works. You work for big oil? Im sure you do....its written all over your post.

1 person likes this.
  11. alpha_03

Well not true, but there is an exception- you do know what an alternator is correct? It creates AC electricity, we then convert it to DC with a rectifer stage, at arround 14v- think about that, I am limited as to what I can say, but you all know of twin stage A/C compressors right- well......

12. alpha_03

No actually I work for Toyota, but that means nothing.

W/O a Hi pressure system you will see no true gain- this is simple physics, and this was pointed out previously. I do not, in any way, discount your attempt, we need more folks like you, but please be careful, you realize what you are dealing with correct?

Oh yea, for a while- I pay as I go, I want no loans, not to mention family concerns, heh, I have a minor in Philosophy- isn't that hoot- I need that like I need a hole in the head- but hey I paid for it...right. Hurdle's.

Last edited: May 5, 2011