Huskys Innovative Marine Nuvo 38

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Huskysibe, Jun 17, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Huskysibe

Huskysibe Astrea Snail

Seems to make sense to me. No I dont have fish yet, just the CUC and Nem. The LFS said add corals first then fish. We asked about the anemone and he said if you plan on having one it should go in first until it gets setteled then add some coral then the fish last. Like I said previously, he is straight as an arrow, not in the business to sell me a bunch of crap I dont need(on 2 occasions he sent me elsewhere for stuff thats cheaper) and he is interested on getting updates on how things are going. I just dont see him as a guy that would steer me wrong. Lets hope this thing lives.

2. Click Here!

3. Huskysibe

Huskysibe Astrea Snail

BTW, thanks you 2 for taking the time to answer.

4. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

anytime! ;) there are many opinions in this hobby and many people settle on things that have worked for themselves after reading a lot of information and then making their own decisions. Perhaps your LFS has found the most success in what he is recommending to you which is different than what many people on here may have suggested to you.

Just do your research and make an informed decision. It's good that you have someone that you trust that you go to. That is very important in this hobby.

and thank you for your service