HR669 - a serious issue

Discussion in 'Environmental' started by My2heartboys, Apr 10, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

3/4 of a fifth that's 120 proof is plenty to get me to do stupid things, lol. That's why I don't really drink that much anymore.
    Anyways, just FYI, all of the wormword myths with absinthe are just that: myths.

2. Click Here!

3. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

I can vouch, never went crazy or hullicinated from the czech absinthe ive drunk(cant afford the nice ones lol). if anything was gonna make me see stuff it word be from czech lol.

sorry about the side track. this bill is important every one reading this you can atleast go to the site and send a email(the text is already written for you)

4. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

I am sick of all the laws and bills that people make up. I think everyone grab a gun and go back to old west days. Absolut power corrupts absolutly. our government is becoming to powerfull. aww crap they just bashed my door down andn aoisdfaposf pasosid must send alsdfupasoiafd paidjfsal s die pigs akjdfpasoidjf help

5. trent51593

trent51593 Coral Banded Shrimp

Well this bill explains why the fish prices have jumped at LFS. A yellow tang is now 80 big ones when a few months ago they were maybe 45. I why do they gotta do this to us????

6. tigerlily

tigerlily Feather Duster

this will include animals like lions and tigers, that people like to keep pent up in their basements and backyard, which do get loose and maul people to death. i am sure if this passes people will find a way to get the fish we like on the approved list. but i am 100% behind this and would rather not get mauled by a tiger that someone cant take care of. there is a huge blackmarket for the sale of these type of animals and that crap needs to be shut down. i wouldn't be too worried about it unless you have a tiger in your backyard or are trying to sell lion cubs from your basement. i think hamsters and fish will be fine =)

7. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

actually i believe people should have the right to keep those big cats. the restrictions on those animals are pretty tight anyway. you cant keep them in a residential areas, there living pins must be inspect twice a year to meet federal standards.
    to make it illegal will insure a bigger black market and more danger.

8. Click Here!

9. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

No. This bill is specifically targeting small mammal's, fish, reptiles, etc.
    It's part of the complete over-reaction to the fear of animals getting loose and destroying the natural ecosystems. Which, don't get me wrong, can be a real threat. But stuff like this is plain useless, a lot like the banning of ferrets in many states.

10. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

did it ban plants too?
    if you ask me plants will cause alot more of a problems then some of the animals, all though there has been alot damage done by animals too.

example caluerpa in cali and mediterranian. but i guess that because that would be more rediculous, no more home grown herbs or veggies.

11. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Not on this bill. I am not sure of other states, but California already has bans on macro's. But there is nothing federally against them.

12. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Not worried about this one at all.