How to make the BF scream like a little girl.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Corailline, Jun 20, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Reef Safe with caution. LOL

Cherokee (my ancient and 99% blind chocolate lab) was the store mascot. Customers would even by her treats and stop by just to see her. When the front door opened and the alarm made that beep, she could get to the front of the store no matter where she was without knocking over product or running into other customers. She was our unofficial greeter. Well, Planet reef had sumps that were 9 foot pits dug out of the floor. One time I was talking to a customer and I could see the whole wall of aquariums filled with weird brown strands floating in them. Yep, Cherokee was swimming in the sump. (When she died, all of the employees chipped in and bought Tyson, my Boston Terrier).

2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Why yes I am Curt, and in good company it would seem. lol

4. civiccars2003

civiccars2003 Great Blue Whale

Is that picture from Indiana Jones?

5. Corailline

Honestly I can not remember where I got that, used it as a Halloween avatar.

That is what I imagine amcarring would look like, should she fall victim to bugs.

6. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Seeing as I'm still a kid, I think bugs and reptiles are pretty cool. I guess growing up 5 minutes form the Everglades helped with that. But, the weirdest bug I've ever seen, in my own house is one of these guys, I'm not even sure what they are, half cricket/half centipede with all the legs, and they get 3 inches long. (not my picture) http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/uploads/v/VintageAuthoress/67310.jpg

7. Corailline

Growing up 5 minutes from the Everglades would have been a paradise for me. I grew up in the snow, not a lot of bugs or reptiles when you have snow on the ground 8 months out of the year.

That bugs looks to be a House Centipede can give a nasty bite.

:)

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

After posting that most recent picture, you should be very happy that we removed the negative karma feature! :lol:

1 person likes this.
  10. CODEE111

CODEE111 Peppermint Shrimp

I breed tiny toy Pomeranians. A couple years ago, I bought the twins who where a cream sable and wolf mix. They look like wolves but have been down sized so much that they are small dogs. It was the Wolf in them that got them in trouble. Their teeth are really sharp and they were able to chew the cap off then went through the house playing with the stips....the girls were pretty stupid for awhile...fortunately those days are over....

I wanted the wolf ones because they are a little bigger and people use them for a variety of reasons, even had people buy them to help on the farm for herding and such and they are small enough to go inside the house....good with kids...love to play...and they are hunters. They have dug a hole under my concrete and sit in wait for unsuspecting animals to come in the yard. They can also jump on my 4 foot fence and set on the post.

My other Poms are just tiny and don't have near the personality.

Here's a pic of a few. The white one looks more like the wolf Mommy and the other ones have their daddys face.

Sorry about the Hijack....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  11. CODEE111

We will occasionally bring one of ours to work. Usually when it's time to go to the Vet for their shots or if someone is getting ready to have a littler of pups and I know they are in labor. There have been many pups that came to work because someone is picking them up that day or because a friend is coming to town and wants to take one home to play with their kids a couple days.

12. CODEE111

Where did you grow up? I hate cold. In Illinois, we have 4 seasons....almost winter...winter...still winter...and dang it's hot...Lol..seems like it anyway.