How to make the BF scream like a little girl.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Corailline, Jun 20, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Oh I heed the warning. The Gila monster sightings are pretty rare, unless it has been raining and the male is out and about looking for a girl. I guess 99% of the time they are underground eating eggs, baby rodents and other reptiles. They do a great presentation here at the Desert Museum with the venomous reptiles. You can get within a few feet of all of them. It breaks my heart to see any animal killed on the roads, some people just do not care. But you need to know how to be safe first. Rattle snakes have different personalities, some are nasty and start rattling at the sight of a car, some move off the road and some need a little coxing with a VERY long stick and always have those cowboy boots on. Not a task I encourage anyone to do.

Thank for the contribution Evolved. :)

Heck no, I know my limitations on the creepy factor. A rubber tarantula in the underware drawer is always good for a yelp.::)

2. Click Here!

3. CODEE111

CODEE111 Peppermint Shrimp

The whole scenerio is way to funny.:cheesy:

4. CODEE111

You are way too funny. I love the idea that you had to introduce him to the BF.

1 person likes this.
  5. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I peed.

1 person likes this.
  6. Corailline

Well the BF would not have gone willingly.;D

Opps.

Got Babies.

[​IMG]
    Mexican brown tarantula.
    [​IMG]
    Diamond Back I believe, in the yard.
    [​IMG]
    My favorite reptile.
    [​IMG]

7. m2434

m2434 Giant Squid

I always like lizards and snakes, but i sympathize, the bugs freak me out too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Click Here!

9. CODEE111

:eek:They are constantly bringing in new bugs. Here in Illinois, the red Ladybug that we used to catch and let ride around on our clothes are being confused with the new orange ladybugs that bite. Seems they were introduced into the area to stop an outbreak of mosquito malaria that showed up here years ago.

We've also started to see a lot of the Killer Cicada bees. First time we saw one, hubby was weedeating in the yard and it flew up and bit him. He had blood flowing out of the side of his face and his face and jaw really swelled.... I had no idea what that thing was until I googled it. It was almost the size of a hummingbird too.

Now when he sees the Killer Cicada, he will either run for the house or shove me in front of him for protection but I'm not afraid of it, it's never bit me::)::)....too funny.

10. Corailline

Hmmm Killer Cicada are new to me. I am going to have to check that out.

11. CODEE111

I like your favorite too. He is adorable. To be honest, the Mexican Tarantulas are cute too. Bugs don't really bother me but I don't like the Brown Recluse as I know several people who have been bitten and it is not a pretty thing.

12. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

That thing is huge! You're so evil.haha

1 person likes this.