How to make the BF scream like a little girl.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Corailline, Jun 20, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. aw1447

aw1447 Montipora Capricornis

Jesus. Thats one knarly beetle. I would probably scream too lol. We used to catch tarantulas in my neighborhood and sell them to this pet store near by, when I was a kid lol. I'm not a big bug fan, not gunna lieee to ya. We had a rattle snake in my backyard yesterday.. My mom and wiener dog were running around, and they heard the ratttle. All I heard was my mom scream bloody murder, so I came running haha.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Foreverfishy

Foreverfishy Purple Spiny Lobster

I will be the first to admit, that I dont like beatles or centipedes etc.. They disgust me and yes get creeped out. Now I will man up and get it out of the house if the wife needs me to however if at all possible I will avoid it lol.

On the flip side it would have been funny to see your bf reaction.

1 person likes this.
  4. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

Classic, I hate bugs too! I feel his pain.

1 person likes this.
  5. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

haha rattle snakes are no joke they can be scary buuuut no need to scream bloody murder lol, just stay back from them. My mom wasn't a fan when I bought a snake.. she hated it. Bugs are misunderstood! they have their job in the environment like everything else, and if you leave them alone, they tend to not bother you! I have a secret obsession with snails.. I think they are the most adorable creatures everrr :)

6. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Now he is very cool.

Rattle snakes do a good job of keeping the rodents in check here, but they do not belong in a back yard. We have 18 different types of rattle snakes here in AZ. If possible and when safe I remove them from the roads at night. Same with Gila Monsters and large toads. But you have to know some thing about snakes to do so.

What is the last thing a man says before being bitten by a rattle snake? "here hold my beer".

Not for everyone. Personally I believe it's a innate fear, some have it more than others. It probably keeps a lot of people from being bitten.

Yes I did not whip out the snake and tarantula pictures, that is usually too much for some folk.

7. telstar

telstar Fire Worm

I don't have a problem with bugs, or snakes....... what I really hate are spider webs in the face. Spiders are ok, I just hate walking face first into a web.

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. starfish2217

haha I agree I dont like the webs to get on my face it feels funny. There are some spiders I do not really care for. Such as black widows and brown recluse's..for obvious reasons. We found a huge female black widow with a huge egg sack last summer, It was really cool I felt bad killing it but... it was necessary.

10. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

Be careful here. Not to say the lizard poses a big danger, but this is a common trap tactic that AZGFD (Arizona Game & Fish Department) has been known to employ. As the Gila Monsters are extremely protected here, you are not even allowed to touch them. AZGFD does a patrol campaign every year where they will take a "cold" lizard and strategically place it in a "warm" location (ie- ice box to roadway; this way the lizard doesn't really move) and wait for a passerby to touch them. They're really looking to catch people collecting them, but it isn't really going to matter what your intent is/was if they catch you moving them in any way.

Now, to contribute to the creepy bugs of the desert, I give you the Vinegaroon:
    (not my picture)
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. damon

damon Sea Dragon

Bugs are not that bad, but I'd totally scream if you brought that thing in the shower, did you toss it at him?

12. starfish2217

Now, to contribute to the creepy bugs of the desert, I give you the Vinegaroon:
    (not my picture)
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

At one event at the university of utah they had one of those, I held it!!! it was soooo cool, I wanted one after, I should find those pictures.. hmm they had a huge expo of bugs and reptiles it was really cool I didnt know those existed!