How to frag this?

Discussion in 'Frags' started by GreyGhost, Oct 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Purple Spiny Lobster

The finger on the far right has Algae on the back side of it and need's to be removed. How do I frag this? And is it on a rock or a skeleton? I would like to get Danny's tank fixed before he get's home from the hospital next week. Thank you for your time.
    Ghost

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. dees reef

dees reef Feather Duster

You can frag it useing a pair of bone cutters or a dremel. You could also dip it in a coral dip and try to gentley scub off algae with a soft tooth brush, if its healthy otherwise the tissue may grow back. The rock looks like dead corral skeleton.

4. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Purple Spiny Lobster

I dont think it is a rock. I think it is a skeleton. I did take a dremil to it and removed a small portion. I am taking care of a tank while the owner (user here named coldshot) Is in the hospital. He had another spine surgery and should be home next week. He is going to be pissed since I added a coral with RTN and it somehow affected and killed his huge bubble coral. well anyway I guess next time he will let someone else take care of his aquarium. I told him I didnt know what I was doing. I also spent some money he wanted sent to someone here but I have kid's and needed the cash. So I guess I might have blown a good friendship also. thank you for your input.
    Greyghost

5. sean_p_f

sean_p_f Sea Dragon

ok first i am so confused by this.... why would you put something in someones tank if you dont know what you are doing???? and secondly why would you spend someone elses money. no offense but with friends like that who needs foes?

honestly i hope this was a joke in the above statements however if not have you told him of the havoc you have caused his tank and personal stuff?

6. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

u can frag it with a dremel just make sure to keep most the eyes solid

7. bioreefdude

wow i would be pissed that u spent the money i said send to somebody wow i guess different stokes for different folks. even though u have kids u should be responsible for them some other kind of way i think thats a real lame excuse and would be mad if thats what you said to me . even though ur doing him a favor you always should be a good friend . i dont wanna lecture you so wow

8. Click Here!

9. bioreefdude

and on top of that u cost me some money too wow ......just wow lol i mean him* im mad for him lol

1 person likes this.
  10. silor

silor Sea Dragon

Is this a Joke ? I may be new here but you kinda sound like a ***

and ya i would be pissed to you sound like you took advantage of a situation and why in gods name would you bring this up here ??????????

11. silor

silor Sea Dragon

Doesnt sound like much of a favor:-[

12. bioreefdude

well ur lucky he is having spine surgery ,he wont wanna fight