How much should i feed?

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by elweshomayor, Dec 14, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

its probably fine for your types of fish... as long as they each get a few bites at least every couple of days they will be fine.

2. Click Here!

3. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

Ok cool.. I'll try to get those ingridients so that I can make them" une bonne plate de la noriture pour mon petits poissons domestique..." LOL

4. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

a good platform for noriture small fish for my home ...

WHATTTTT

5. oceansurf

oceansurf Purple Spiny Lobster

I also wonder how much I should feed. I have a fresh water parrot, 3 zebras & 3 cats in one tank.

In the other I have 3 goldfiish & 5 gourmais.

When I come to the tank to turn on the light, they all come to the glass. The parrot eats alot I feed both tanks every other day. I also feed my salt water tank every other day. ( 1 clown, a large sea anenome, one shrimp, snails, a conk a crab & 5 corals )

I hope I am feeding them enough. I know some fish will eat till they burst. What do you think ?

6. AZDesertRat

AZDesertRat Giant Squid

I was always taught to consider a fishes stomach to be about the size of its eyes and feed accordingly. I feed frozen mysis and flake spirulina algae 3 to 4 times a week and only enough that they can eat it in a few minutes. Most of my fish are over 6 years old now and many have lasted 13 years in previous systems so it seems to be working.