how long can I keep live rock alive

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by bawest, Apr 20, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

The corals will adjust in a few days the soft ones will feel the light more then the SPS's They will love it . Your Ca and Alk are at levels now that will aloso tweak them out a bit. Like where I work the Guy was spazzing about the water parameters and the sliming of the corals and all when started to implement my parameters back in the 1st part of Jan 07.. But just the last few week's he has looked over the charts and records and noticed that the growth rate and over all looks of the corals and clam's where up I made made over 300 cuttings of all sps and I loss count of the Xenia's and buttons and crap like that. Compared to the 95 or so he had averaged over the last several yrs LOL.

Now we need several more tables and now we are setting up for clam's He does all the fish spawnings at the School he teaches & operates at. Next we get you to start with the strontium levels :) But not yet.. in a few months

2. Click Here!

3. Kentanner11

Kentanner11 Coral Banded Shrimp

Does this apply to sand as well?