How do i know if my sand is dead

Discussion in 'Sand' started by kimberly, May 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kimberly

kimberly Astrea Snail

kimberly

i would like to say thanks to voodoo for the apology, i was upset about losing my beautiful friends in my tank , and didnt have a clue what to do , you see i bought my tank on cl everything water, tank fish, with underground filter. still havent figured out how i killed everything by just topping off with water.and had no idea what to do so i turned to yall for help.i was upset about all that, and just got my feelings hurt abit. but im ok to civiccars2003 my tank is doing well now thanks for asking,i have 2 anemone 1 damsel,1 clown, and 1 pajama cardinal now that are doing great.

2. Click Here!

3. SushiGirl

SushiGirl Barracuda

you're going to have to get rid of the undergravel filter when you replace the crushed coral with sand.

4. kimberly

kimberly Astrea Snail

kimberly

i already have removed it. everyone said they had never heard of using an underground filter in saltwater tank before. thanks for your help

5. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

well kimbery all i can say is im sorry a couple people treated you poorly the way they did and i hope all this tank stuff turns around for you. your tank will probably turn out great

6. kimberly

kimberly Astrea Snail

i had two condy anemone one was dying and the healthy one ate it . is this common? i watched it eat it

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  7. kimberly

kimberly Astrea Snail

searching

hey folks. i am looking for a kenya tree and pulsing xenia. if anyone has either they would like to get rid of please let me know. thanks alot. didnt know where to post this request. sorry about that.if you would tell me where this type things need to be thanks.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  8. Click Here!

9. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

might be able to find them in the trades forum or sale forum