Hot Pink Rose Bubble Tip Anemone / Bleaching...

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by weboddity, Feb 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

+1 to that. And the reason you have never seen ammonia or nitrites is simply because the water you used is dosed with so much detoxifiers.

And you are WAY WAY overfeeding. The fish don't need to be fed more than a few times a week, first off.
    Also, I would like you to list all of the corals and other filter feeders you have in the tank. 90% of corals don't need to be feed. I know from your previous posts that you have a frogspawn, but nothing you are feeding it will do much for it. It needs chopped up shrimp or silversides, in fairly larger peices. Mysis or brine just won't do much for it. And even then, you only need to feed it a couple of times a month. Once a week would be pushing it even.

2. Click Here!

3. weboddity

weboddity Astrea Snail

Okay, good information. I'll adjust my feeding.
    Sun coral with ~60 polyps, Frogspawn with 2 polyps, Open Red & Green Brain (looks more red & blue to me) with 3 polyps, Star coral (green blades of grassy stuff), and a green fungiid plate coral that eats any cyclops / mysis that I drop on it. I have some spirorbid worms on the back wall, a blue linckia starfish, a purple hairy shroom, what I think is a Superman shroom, and what I think may be a green metallic shroom.
    Thanks for helping me in regards to my feeding schedule as well as the Frogspawn's particular food benefits.