Hi everyone. First time @ 3reef

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by alfredt, Feb 8, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. alfredt

alfredt Astrea Snail

Hmm that might be a good idea. I can make it out of acrylic so it will not look too distracting ;)

2. Click Here!

3. 90_Berlin_joe

90_Berlin_joe Fire Shrimp

alfredt, great looking nano! I just started a reef in mine and loving the outcome. If you don't mind me asking what do you add to your tank, what are you water change cycles, how long have you had that clam in there, i guess i am asking tell me everything for this tank looks great.

I currently have 20pds LS, 15pds of LR, two bubble tips, purple, red and green mushrooms, 4 different types of Zoos, 20 Nassarius obsoleta snails, 2 false percula clowns and a partridge in a pair tree oh no just kidding.

4. rickzter

rickzter Torch Coral

Haha, a fish shop around my area sells BTA's for as low as $15 bucks! Nice ones! Sells large carpets for about $20!

5. alfredt

alfredt Astrea Snail

Hey there 90_Berlin_joe.

Nanos are fun! But I do miss my 50g.

I currently don't add supplements just 20% water changes ever week. The tank was set up in Nov '05 so that how long my clam's been there. it has grown a little, but i contribute that to phytoplankton feeding and a little sunshine a few times a week, other than my 72watt PC. I have about the same ratio of LS and LR.