hey doctor tim reef thank dosing question...

Discussion in 'DrTim's Aquatics' started by richiero, Feb 20, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. richiero

richiero Plankton

what do you think about this for a monthly schedule with the following products

add waste away once a week for the first two weeks of the month, then on the third week of the month dose eco - balance , then on the 4th week of the month dose refresh. then repeat that month after month.... i remember you writing in here somewhere to dose waste away for the first three weeks of the month then dose eco-balance on the forth week and keep on repeating that schedule... do you think my method would be effective? :confused:

thx dr tim.......

2. Click Here!

3. DrTim

DrTim 3reef Sponsor

Hello

Yes I think will be an effective routine. Start with lower doses of the Waste-away and working up slowly over time to full doses and your tank should be good.

Best

4. richiero

richiero Plankton

ok so then i will go with that routine and you recommended doses. i do shut off the skimmer with waste away what is the purpose of that ? and do i have to also turn the skimmer off for refresh or eco balance? or could i just add that without turning the skimmer off? as far as the dosing with all of these so with the waste way should i do half dose week one and full dose week 2? or 1/2 dose week one the 3/4 dose week two etc and do that with all three products or can i just all a full dose of the others when is their time?

thx dr tim