Hey Curt!

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by amcarrig, Aug 28, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Poor Jan. Forever destined to be the ugly middle sister :lol:

Keith Partridge was dreamy though wasn't he? ;D I think I love you but what am I so afraid of...swoon! :lol:

I never had Jiffy Pop as my folks pretty much banned junk food but I remember having to get up to change the channel. I think we had all of 4 channels back then...NBC, ABC, CBS and PBS. :lol:

4. Linda

Linda Feather Duster

Jan got the last laugh - Marsha ended up the ugly one at the end. I gotta wonder what really went on between Greg and Mama Brady!: :confused: Didn't they have a fish tank in their living room - a big one?

Really sucked during presidential elections -- NOTHING to watch on tv! Now that I have cable - there's STILL NOTHING to watch on tv. UGH! ;D :-/

Posters of David Cassidy, Bobby Sherman, Michael Jackson and Donny Osmond. Seems like a hundred years ago!

5. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Was there a fish tank? I don't remember? I do remember somehow knowing that Mike Brady wasn't exactly all that macho, if you know what I mean....not that he didn't dress the part or anything :lol:

[​IMG]

6. Linda

Linda Feather Duster

I thought there was to the right (our right), separating the sitting area by the front door. Just noticed, though, the groovy, hip paint job above the open door - dad's idea, maybe?

Peter's the only one that made out good, got his own show on VH-1 after hookin up with that Next Top Model! Another beaten man! What a shame.

Thanks for the trip (down memory lane, that is)! ;D