help!!!!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by nemo1991, Mar 19, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

ok so i know this is light the 10th time i have posted stuff about this but the man wants me to buy tonight and i dont want to amke a mistake!!!!
    ok so he is selling me these:
    http://www.aquacave.com/detail.aspx?ID=645
    for $125
    and a red sea prizm protein skimmer for $50
    if i pick both up tonight he will give me then both for $160
    now i have heard alot of bad reviews about the prizms but its at a really cheap price, i have a 55 gallon tank with 50 pounds of live rock and 50 pounds of live sand, i want to make it a reef, so are the lights and skimmer good enough, right now i only have 2 heaters and 2 aqua clear filters running in it a 500 and a 200, there really annoying and am upgrading them to like a fluval 404, or something better haha,
    but is that good enough, should i get power heads, advice!!! please dont send me multiple links it is easier for me to understand if one describes it instead of jsut posting like 1000 links!
    so far you'all have been really helpfull! lets pull it threw again!!! thanks guys!

2. Click Here!

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Okay, lights will be good, but as mentioned in PM, lol, i would go T5, but at that prive would take them! the prizm is an okay skimmer but not a million dollars. I have a coralife, serves me well, and didnt cost that much. for $50 i would also take it, granted they are in good condition! and the amount of PH's you need depend on your tank, inhabitants, and formation of rock!