HELP with Windows Video Maker

Discussion in '3reef's Get the Word Out! Video Contest' started by cuttingras, Mar 7, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Hey Y'all. I could use some help with using Windows Video Maker. (without giving my whole video away) I've got my pictures(stills) on there and the separators, but I want to add 3 reef logo's and the things we're allowed to use

FYI: Yeah I know, I spelled Y'all wrong in that other post. This is the correct way.

So, if anyone could/would help me, either pm here or IM cuttingras on yahoo's IM tell me who you are(I am ".......from 3reef") so I don't dismiss the IM.

HEY OMARD.....YOU OUT THERE?????????????????? You always made great technical videos!

2. Click Here!

3. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

i wish i could help you ma'am...but alas i only have experience with iMovie:(

1 person likes this.
  4. cuttingras

Thanks Ermano. I don't have iMovie, don't even know what it is! K+2 u 2 4 the reply!

5. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

hehe it's the mac version of windows movie maker!! hopefully someone will help you out!!

i hope nobody sabotages your attempts...;)

6. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Highlight logos and right click. "Save picture as".

1 person likes this.
  7. cuttingras

I'll give that a shot thanks Casey! k+2u2 Gotcha Ermano I hope nobody does either! Like I said, not giving away too much :)

8. Click Here!

9. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

OOOOOHHHHHH can't wait to see the vid. It must be coming together. Sorry cant help you on this as I am not that familiar with the computer. LOL But bring on that vid.

1 person likes this.
  10. cuttingras

I am. I've gotta go into the bistro at 6, but I'm off tomorrow and I'll work on it more then. I'm on it right now and I think I got the WMovie Maker thing figured out! Thanks for the reply Scenario :)

11. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Did you get it figured out?

What exactly are you trying to do? Just trying to put a 3reef logo at the beginning or something?

1 person likes this.
  12. cuttingras

I'm not sure how I do it, but the timeline changes. It goes from being able to shorten a clip, to not and I don't even know how I did it. I've clicked everything to get it back to the way it is when you first start it and none of the buttons do that. Also, trying to put words onto the individual clip.