HELP with Lighting my new 220g project

Discussion in 'Metal Halide Aquarium Lighting' started by saltaddiction, Oct 28, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. saltaddiction

saltaddiction Flamingo Tongue

Ok so I set it up as close to that as I could. I will let it run for a couple of days and see how things progress. I will let you know next weekend if it stayed and I will post the schedule I built for it.

2. Click Here!

3. Monstaman717

Monstaman717 Flamingo Tongue

Alright cool definitely keep us updated

4. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

aren't you so excited ??!!

5. saltaddiction

I keep walking in my office about every 30 minutes....just to check. It is very exciting. I moved my Pajama Cardinal over last night and its like he doesn't know what to do with all the room. I've never seen him swim around like this.

6. saltaddiction

Everything is doing great....I added a Zoa from my 30g a couple of days ago. It's on the bottom to help with acclimating to the LEDs. I'm still waiting for it to open up though....I know, I know...be patient..!!!

7. kim

kim Astrea Snail

What brand led fixture did you end up with ? I am considering replacing my lights.

8. Click Here!

9. saltaddiction

I purchased the DoSunYourself LEDs off Amazon. It's 4x24" modules that totals 56x3w whites and 56x3w blues. Comes with a controller also that is very easy to program. Both spectrums are dimmable in 10% increments