Help installing calcium reactor

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by Mikey'sreef, Jan 16, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Mikey'sreef

Mikey'sreef Astrea Snail

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to this forum and wanted to get some good advice before making any mistakes on my setup. I have a 90 gallon tank and 30 gallon sump with 200lbs of live rock and have added a lot of equipment over the last year. It is doing extremely well and I have added close to 3,000 dollars of corals and even my hard corals are doing very well. Anyway I check my water parameters almost every 3 days to make sure it is all doing well and my latest piece of equipment to be installed is a Korallin Calcium Reactor 1502. So far im pretty certain I have all the appropriate equipment for the initial setup. I have the reactor itself, with a lid fitted for a PH probe, I have an Ehime pump, solenoid, 5lb Co2 tank with a Co2 Regulator, a PH probe/controller made by Milwaukee and the reactor media. I have read over the instructions provided by korallin but I don’t read hieroglyphics as that is what It looks like to me lol. I was wondering if anyone has some easy to follow step by step instructions or a link to a youtube video on the proper setup for this Kit. Thanks in advanced.