Hello reef goddess here........

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by reef goddess, Sep 24, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JohnnyBoy

JohnnyBoy Purple Spiny Lobster

Luna didn't tell ya'll?

This is how we roll here on the weekends!
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

ROFL!!

Welcome to 3reef you'll like it here friendly people as long as there is pics in every thread, must say your tanks look great, assuming you prop to sell?

Love the rics you have btw, how's the lion do in the coral tank he doesn't bother anything?

4. reef goddess

reef goddess 3reef Sponsor

Hi Luna! Yep, its me, so do be prepared to drool on a regular basis. hehe

Yes, we are state certified aquaculture facility. I had 600+ frags at last count.

I've had Leo the lion for at least 3 years now and he doesn't bother a thing. Radiata lion fish prefer shrimp and stuff to fish anyway, they can only catch really dumb fish and since he gets silver-sides once a week he doesn't bother hunting. Sometimes I'll toss some live shrimp in for him, but they're really stupid and he catches them in a matter of seconds.
    Leo likes to perch on things or hide under ledges, he's not much of a swimmer, more a creeper. He's really curious and always checking things out when I'm working in the tank. It took about 2 months to train him when I first got him, but it was totally worth it and he's been a lot of fun for us to keep. He's also pretty uncommon in the trade since most Radiatas die during or after shipping from Africa.

M&M

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Leo was a lil baby.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. suzique

suzique Flamingo Tongue

WOW~~~~~~~~~WOW~~~~~~~~~WOW~~~~~~! I am really impressed. Absolutely gorgeous tanks:first:, and lots of pictures8). WELCOME to 3reef, and I look forward to you being one of our sponsors.

Sue, from the Pacific Northwest
    Salem, Oregon

6. Tundraburg

Tundraburg Bristle Worm

Welcome to 3reef!!! Nice looking stuff you got there. Im not too far from you...

7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

OMG!! There goes my bank account, my other bank account, the bank account that my wife doesnt know about, 401k, IRA, money market, savings account and the " use it for a rainy day " account. Its not in MY best interest that your here, you know! :hehe:LMAO Nah.....just kidding......I look forward to seeing your treasures and MAYBE....just MAYBE purchase one or two. Glad to see you again, Im glad your doing great. Luna

8. Click Here!

9. Phayes

Phayes Aiptasia Anemone

Welcome aboard!
    Some very shnazzy looking corals you got there! Nice work! I'll take 1 of everything ;)

10. reef goddess

Don't worry Luna, I can be your pimp and we'll find a good corner for you. ;p

11. reef goddess

These are my two all time favorite lines.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

1 person likes this.