Hello from TANKED!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by iheartpuffers, Oct 24, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

That is the beauty of opinion, especially when reading something, having no body language or inflection to assist in message meaning or understanding.

The way I took some of the things said in previous posts would be different than how anyone else would. To me some of the comments were hostile and brash.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. chelltom

chelltom Skunk Shrimp

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..however most of us at 3reef have good intentions as for me sending most posts from my cell I am grateful this is a reef forum and not a proper english writing course lol or I would be in trouble for sure .....no hard feelings I hope

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  4. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

No no, none at all. I was just commenting, that's all :)

5. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

First I would like to say I LOVE YOUR SHOW. I also realize that it is TV and many things happen in the background. My thinking goes like this......You build some awsome tanks and I can not help but thinking you are cycling a tank reguardless of the time it takes. You just don't show it. Bad TV. But if your "owners" are true to the hobby they will put a "blurb" up on how long it took to put fish in. Also of coarse if you have the money you can build a tank that is ready to go. Anyway welcome to 3 reef and I look forward to another season.

6. thedog12

thedog12 Astrea Snail

I just wanted to say welcome to 3reef, there is a welt of info to be found on here

7. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

How much is a welt????? LMAO I needed that tonight. Thank you

8. Click Here!

9. 55gfowlr

55gfowlr Zoanthid

You know I just found out more information on how to "quick cycle" a tank in these 6 pages than the last 5 months of actually owning a reef tank. If this is a bunked out thread, then at least it's got a few lessons behind it.

On another note, I'm completely with TBELT on that one.....What in the world is a "welt" lol....jk (no, seriously, how much is it)

10. iheartpuffers

iheartpuffers Plankton

It's okay, I can handle it, I don't take it personally. But I do appreciate the warm welcome and love the discussion! It's great to hear the different opinions and insights on the show.

11. chelltom

chelltom Skunk Shrimp

Weird says 0 posts by your name but you posted twice on this thread...system must be glitching

12. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

I dont beleive posts in the hello section count towards your post count. Keeps people from post padding by saying 'hello' 400 times.

Call me a disbeleiver but I am now seeing a marketing ploy imo. While the OP is here to learn about tanks, but previous posts, the last post & now new thread is for recruiting for the show.