Hello from TANKED!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by iheartpuffers, Oct 24, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. iheartpuffers

iheartpuffers Plankton

Hi everyone! I am a production assistant for Animal Planet's TANKED, so I'm trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible about aquariums and marine life. Thanks for the warm welcome!

2. Click Here!

3. rocketmandb

rocketmandb Ocellaris Clown

Welcome! Do you have a tank? If not, you're in the right spot to learn what you need to start one.

4. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Welcome! You may find a lot of people on here don't like the show because it doesn't show "good husbandry." Please don't take it personal we are happy to have you.

Any questions you have ask away we love answering questions. Do you have a tank of your own, or are you planning to start one? Or just studying for work? :)

posted with tapatalk please ignore bad spelling and grammar

5. proreefer

proreefer Feather Star

welcome to 3reef the people on this forum are great, i learn from and enjoy it everyday, i'm sure you will to, thanks for joining.:)

6. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

Hey welcome! Great forum to be in, hopefully this thread won't get derailed.
    Anyway, ask any questions you have.
    Its great to see a production assistant come on here so you can perhaps change a bit of the shows so we wouldn't have to read endless rants LOL.

7. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

Welcome 2 3reef, glad to c some people from the show are interested in the hobby :D

8. Click Here!

9. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

10. Shackman23

Shackman23 Teardrop Maxima Clam

Welcome to 3reef! And the post above says it all ;)

11. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

Welcome to 3reef! There is a lot to learn about the hobby. I would suggest you start yourself a 50 gallon set up and really get a feel for it firsthand. There is no replacement for actual experience and it will help you figure out what questions are really important. Tanked has gotten a tough rap this season for husbandry techniques. Hopefully this means they will redeem themselves next season!

12. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Welcome to 3reef! It's nice to see a producer from the show on the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. :)