Hello from PA ... Nano Cube questions

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by Mrhighline, Jul 21, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Mrhighline

Mrhighline Fire Shrimp

Awesome. Amazon has a mag float for like 20 bucks ... Guess I'll order it (the sickness continues).

2. Click Here!

3. dskyers

dskyers Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Yup it's. Never ending welcome to the hobby

4. Mrhighline

Mrhighline Fire Shrimp

Got my rock from John at reefcleaners. I put about 20+ lbs of it in the tank ... Let me know what you guys think ... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. dienerman

dienerman Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

HELLO!!! I live not far from you and have gone to that fish place/that pet place many times. It is a quality store with many good things. The prices are of course full retail but the service counter guys are usually very good. The kids that work in the live fish area are ok, depending on who you get. It is a great place to look around and get ideas of what you like, but as fro prices, you can probably do better on equipment elsewhere, unless they are having a big sale. They are certainly the best within a 100 mile radius of where you are. PM me if you are looking for good people to get frags from if you are looking to do corals. Welcome and good luck!!!

6. Mrhighline

Mrhighline Fire Shrimp

Thanks for checking out my thread. I actually changed the rock. Didn't like they way it looked and the new layout increased flow in the tank, which is always a good thing. I actually met a guy from the Reading area that seems to have good prices but I don't mind running out to Lancaster with the GF, gives her an excuse to do some shopping at the outlets. Here's the new pictures.
    [​IMG]