Hello from Egypt :)

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by wesam swailem, Jul 11, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. wesam swailem

wesam swailem Astrea Snail

I dont have a place for a fuge :(
    thanks seabass for the message really u r i said it yesterday.. Ordering to Egypt is allot of time and money i have the redsea and u have the goodies so how about sharing :))))

2. Click Here!

3. homegrowncorals

homegrowncorals Ribbon Eel

Hello and welcome to 3reef

4. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Welcome to 3reef

5. maxxtk

maxxtk Spaghetti Worm

welcome!!

i miss the red sea, i used to live not so very far from you (in a different country though) :)

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Welcome to 3reef! How did you find us?
    If you still need help uploading photos.. you can do so as attachments - hit the post reply button, then scroll under the message box and click 'manage attachments' and go from there. You can also upload to the photo gallery section or use photo bucket and link from there.

matt

7. wesam swailem

Thanks allot guys really u r an extreme friendly place.... dear Matt thnx for the advices where were u? how can i put the photos in the post as pics not as a URL ..i did not try the above but attachment means a file to open or the pic itself appears in he post??? and how to put a youtube also not as an URL ???

8. Click Here!

9. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

To post photos as the url you can use photobucket or flickr to upload photos from your computer. Then copy/paste the url from photobuket/flickr to the forum on your post.

www.photobucket.com

www.flickr.com

10. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Welcome to 3reef. I cannot wait to see a picture of your tank. Cairo is in the top 5 places I will travel to next. I hear it is just wonderful there.

11. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

Welcome to 3Reef, Wesam Swailem! You'll like it here or double your money back. :)

12. wesam swailem

@ Bama , dont expect much am so new and am struggling alone here so no high hopes " i love pink floyed" :) u r most welcome anytime in cairo ask me for any advices.

thnx sparky although i need the money for the shipping from amazon but i like here ;)

would u pls guys recommend a phosphate remover can go in a mesh in my eheim 2073 ex. filter ??
    thnx allot