hello and help

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by muecyl, Jan 24, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I use the same stuff in my fuge and it spreads fast so I would get it out ASAP before it attaches to something and takes off.

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Welcome back to 3reef! :wave:

4. DiamondBitsUSA

DiamondBitsUSA Astrea Snail

I agree, get it out as soon as possible. I had some in a 5 gallon nano and it took over in about three weeks. It was a real pain to get rid of it. I ended up pulling the rocks out, cleaning them as well as I could by hand, and sticking them in my 140 for my big tang to finish cleaning off.

5. ziggy222

ziggy222 Fire Goby

yeah i think its grape caulerpa C.Racemosa also.i had some become a problem in my tank for awhile.i had a hard time cause when i tried pulling it out it broke off in small peaces at a time and took forever to get it all off.even still,once in a while a find a small bit.

6. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Hello and welcome back fellow reefer!

7. muecyl

muecyl Feather Duster

Thanks for all the info 3reef members... I appreciate all the info and the warm welcome back, this place has not skipped a step. Matter of a fact, I see so many new features on this site. I've missed my tank, it will be fun getting back in the swing of things....