Happy Customer

Discussion in 'Big Al's Online' started by inwall75, Dec 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

I received my Vortex Diatom filter quickly and in good condition because it was packed well. With the free shipping and the 3Reef discount, this was the cheapest place I could buy it.

I was also pleased that you had the accessories. I was able to add replacement impellors, get a large box of diatom powder, etc. (It's never convenient when an impellor goes out so I like spares).

This was the first time I've ordered from Big Als but I'll do so again.

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Big Al's Online

Big Al's Online 3reef Sponsor

We are very happy that you are satisfied with our service! We always do the best we can to provide our customers with the best products, for the best price!

3Reef is a great community and we are honored to be a sponsor!

4. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Good to hear. I also have to say that BigAl's kicks tail. They have become my #1 place to get aquarium essentials. Some of their competitors should take some notes for sure.

5. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Gotta agree with Curt. Big Al's is a great place with awesome customer service. I ordered my 90 watt PC for the 30 planted from them and it arrived well packed and ahead of schedule. Paid less and got the product I expected.

6. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

oh Big Als is great!! I ordered a bunch of stuff on Black Friday and it all came no problem! Love them.

7. Big Al's Online

Big Al's Online 3reef Sponsor

We appreciate all the love :)