Gun owners?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by lightningfront, Jun 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MAD_MAX

MAD_MAX Plankton

hhhhhmmmmmmm

Don.t wana get into a pissin match here but If you see my laser on it means it is on its target and POOF !!! it didn,t mater if you saw were i was before you could react it is GAME OVER..
    google crimson trace and read the many life saving senerio articals:uzi::uzi::uzi:

2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I like the idea of baddy seeing the round fly into his eye. Last image, courtesy of me.

(joking. I find them a false sense of aiming security. I just think it's fun so I got one. Nothing replaces practice)

4. H&K

H&K Flamingo Tongue

HK all the way lol for cc i usually carry glock 27 or springfield xd sub compact

5. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Ok since we're getting into personal preferences here I go lol, I have the PPS .40, I've shot the XD sub 9mm and .40, as well as the glock 10mm and a few others, I must say the PPS is the best shooting sub-compact I've ever fired that is larger than a .32. It fits my hands (I have big hands) very well and I dont find that I have to think about not getting bitten by the slide like I had issues with on the XD, onto larger frame guns my fav is the HK USP 45, great shooting gun, can put alot of ammo downrange very quickly and very accuratlly if your willing to spend $800+ on a handgun and $60 per magazine. Also the gun I had before this was the XD 45 fullsize and I must say for a $450 .45 it was a great firearm, never misfired, never jammed, shot good groups and was comfortable to fire, I've owned 3 1911's, 1 kimber, 1 colt and 1 taurus, the taurus was an ok gun, the colt was the biggest POS I've ever owned with the kimber closely behind, very expensive firearms with very maticulus maintenance and a very expensive break in period I dont recommend them to anyone that isn't target shooting because that is really all their good for imho.

on rifles, I've owned a few AR's unless your shooting thousands of rounds all the time there really isnt a big difference between them, I personally owned the bushmaster m4 14.5" bbl carbine and shot the crap outta it every chance I got, my best friend fires the colt 6920 and its a great AR as well, all I know is next $3500 I have to burn I'm picking up a new SCAR

6. greysoul

greysoul Stylophora

Walther P22 - .22lr
    Glock 35 - .40 S&W
    Colt Match Target HBAR (AR15 clone)- .223 rem
    Remington 870 Express Synthetic 18 - 12ga
    S&W Highway Patrolman revolver - .357
    Savage Arms pump action rifle - .22lr
    Custom Colt Dragoon 1848, first model, first issue - .44 percussion

I want an AR chambered in the 6mm grendal rounds next. Or a .50bmg.

-Doug

p.s. pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    mods since pic: flat top, no scope, wedge, 1/4 min rear sight.

7. madlarkin

madlarkin Peppermint Shrimp

Im seriously considering converting one of mine over to either 6.5 grendel...or if I can find ANY reason to justify it to the fiance .458 SOCOM

8. Click Here!

9. lightningfront

lightningfront Spaghetti Worm

Well after visiting the gun store today and fondling all the wonderful toys (wish I could have them all) I bought a brand new Smith and Wesson M&P compact 9mm. I just liked the way the smith fit in my hand better than the others. I left really nice and solid while the glock felt weird. Looked at the xd compact also but decided on the smith.

Went straight to the range from the store and shot 150 rounds threw her and I was very impressed for a small gun, very managable recoil and nice accuracy. I was shooting consistantly to the left but I think it's my mechanics not the gun since i'm not used to the compact yet. The store owner said I need to pull my trigger finger out a little.

Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. coldshot

coldshot Blue Ringed Angel

I have a Mauser Argentino Modelo 1891
    made in 1895 for sale and an old Hawkins 36 caliber
    bloack powder made in the 1840s for sale
    but there both way to long for a CCW....
    Danny

11. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

After a night of research I found out quite alot about our family WWII heirloom. It's a Savage Arms model 24 over-under .22/20 guage rifle/shotgun combination. They were first made in 1938 with over a million copies sold. I'll try to post a pic later, and possible track down some more info on the weapon itself. I find it fascinating, and it still shoots :D I guess when they make them good, they REALLY make them good. I don't think this thing had the desire to sit in a closet for 20 or 30 years though. It must be extremely happy to know I was born :p

12. LrgTime

LrgTime Astrea Snail

Sig 911 .45

thats all you need... ever