Gun owners?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by lightningfront, Jun 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Well, the only place I have seen that is in National Parks, and yes, kind of the same as government buildings. The Fed's just don't like us carrying sometimes ;)
    Now, there are various buildings and business, etc, that will say "no firearms". But, all they can do is ask you to leave. You refuse, then it's trespassing. A business can set its own rules, but it still is not illegal to carry there, if that makes sense. I do still carry in those situations.

2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

oh sparky. the fanny pack wasn't fashionable back then either. :-/ :p:p:p

Thunderwear is still around. I have one. I really like it in particular scenarios. What's great about it is you can carry in light weight shorts or pants that can't hold up a gun on their own. Down here in Houston, that's really nice.

I generally carry on the hip. But sometimes w/the thunderwear and sometimes on the ankle.

I use a paddle holster up front when I'm on my bike.

[​IMG]

Stock image from thunderwear website.

4. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

I believe Robwerden is a gun owner - I notice these things.

Steve

5. snowcrabpg

snowcrabpg Plankton

"shooter"

I'm a gun owner

About the "thunderwear"

I also have one (thanks peredhil)

It's perfect for deep concealment... If I am feeling a little frisky I will rotate the entire holster around to be on my hip so the gun itself is around the 2-4 o'clock position (depending on what I'm wearing that day)

Normally I carry either a keltec P32 or a bersa .380 both in IWB rigs.

This is mine too.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Ah, "Shooter". No wonder I couldn't name it. I made it through 20 minutes of that HORRID movie and had to turn it off. I am a stickler for accuracy in movies, I mean, really, how hard is it for them to do 20 minutes of research for Christs sake!?!?!?!
    OK, I am done ;)

7. snowcrabpg

snowcrabpg Plankton

As far as movies go I thought it was pretty accurate... when comparing it to most of the other movies out there.

A few things are completely wrong and I'll completely agree with you that they made some pretty grievous errors in that movie though.

8. Click Here!

9. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Yep. The whole plot was he was a marine sniper. In the opening scenes they are carrying M-24's. M-24's are the Army's platform. Marines use the M-40's. That ruined the whole movie and I had to turn it off. SIMPLE SIMPLE RESEARCH.

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

:lol:

It was a good movie...if you like guns, explosions, and Mark Wahlberg. That's about all it had in it.

And yeah, they tried to make it seem like one of those "it could actually happen" movies. All I'm thinking is "there's no flipping way..." ::)

11. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I agree. I really liked this movie... I am not a stickler for accuracy from hollywood though.

I think Marky Mark is awesome.