Guess whose tank is gonna be in the local paper??

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by cuttingras, Jun 25, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Just read it Linda. Amazing! 8) - I am stunned by the level of detail in that article. I wish my local newspaper was that good - you obviously got along with that writer it seems. Great stuff. Oh yeah and LOVE THE 3REEF LOGO at the top of it all. haha.. ;D 8)

I know you and others have been anxious about 3reef shirts (and you belong to a small club that have actually made your own. omg!) I've been tying up loose ends lately and, after the contest, they are numero uno on the TO-DO list. Thanks for the kick in the pants. ;D I don't want to ignite another let's get the shirt done thread, so that is really all I want to say about it if possible. PLEASE. :)

THAT SAID - CONGRATS ON THE ARTICLE AND THANKS!!! Seriously, that's cool!

matt

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Thanks Matt. I did have fun with it. The reporter came over with the editor. She wrote the story, he took the pics. Not sure who had more fun, her asking questions or him taking pics of the clown and anemone! Since the day they came here, she's had a few of my photo's published in a special " Pictures from around town" section. Pretty cool living in a small town!