Guess whats in the box

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by gabbyr189, Oct 11, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

It is 10:00 PM EST.

2. Click Here!

3. gabbyr189

gabbyr189 Bubble Tip Anemone

And alas, the time has come. To. Announce. Whats in the box. Sorry it took me so long. I was actually setting it up the wholee time! I saw this while in class last night. I laughed outloud and everyone looked at me. Sorry! I was really enjoying reading it lol I didn't want it to end! But I guess it has to end sometime. Especially since I was caught in another thread lol.. I know I am going to take some heat for this lame answer, so I decided to ease the pain with some pictures.
    Its my new frag rack.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I would send the winner a prize. But they live in Canada. Can you even ship corals to Canada? Wonder what the shipping rates are..

4. Tmobo

Tmobo T-Rev

5. bbrian189

bbrian189 Skunk Shrimp

HEY! thats my tank

someone got it right on the first page

6. coylee_17

coylee_17 Fire Goby

They ship corals from the other side of the world to the US, Canada ain't that far lol. Congrats on the frag rack, looks good.

7. bbrian189

bbrian189 Skunk Shrimp

man.. for how many people were checking back with this thread it only got a few responses.

.....What. if. there. is. another. box.?!?!?!

8. Click Here!

9. Astrick117

Astrick117 Stylophora

I don't think I could deal with "another box"

10. djbonney138

djbonney138 Peppermint Shrimp

At least you included pics. We would have been pretty upset had you just said "a frag rack" with no pics. Good looking corals.

11. 55gfowlr

55gfowlr Zoanthid

Yes, Seriously I do believe that answer would have gotten you Expelled from 3Reef if not for those Bad A$$ Frag pics you so graciously provided. ;D

It was a lot of fun reading the responses I definitely agree. Congrats on this weeks top Topic. You win a Free chance to mail me one of those cool frags so long as you provide shipping and take full responsibility of any licensing issues that may arise from the USPS:-X......congratulations, I do prefer arrival times between 5 and 7pm Eastern time. :p

12. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

WOW!!! that had me choking on my drink hahaha!!!:laugh5: Btw that is a nice looking frag rag w/ sum great looking frags ;D