GSP Question

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by omgiv, Jan 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. omgiv

omgiv Coral Banded Shrimp

Thanks for the info. Good tip on calling for deliveries. I went to Wally's once and wasn't very pleased. Never saw any sales though. I am definitely going to make a trip up to Centreville in the next few weeks. Thanks!!!

Ivy

2. Click Here!

3. omgiv

The film had gone away in the last couple of days. I used the turkey baster today while I was cleaning the tank and it blew away some of the flesh where the film used to be. I guess the film was from the GSP dying. I am not worried because it is in a good spot and I hear it is pretty hardy. There is still a lot left if and when it decides to open up. Thanks!!!

4. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

I don't know if anyone else has had this happen but my GSP took almost 2 weeks to open up. Once it did it was well worth it. Sadly it did not make the move when we moved houses :(

5. omgiv

Thanks for the reply!!! Sorry to hear about your GSP. What caused it to not make the move? Thanks!!!!

6. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

Not sure, it just didn't live through the tank resettling. It started to get patchy and just dissolved. Most everything else made it though :D