Green zoas turning brown????

Discussion in 'Coral Diseases' started by Tundraburg, Dec 18, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

As Sostoudt mentioned, if they are new, wait a couple of days. I over looked this fact. If the zoas came from mh lighting into some other type of lighting, they need to adjust. Just give them some time. For future ref. you can use this in FW as a dipping solution, just read the instructions on the bottle.
    [​IMG]
    Luna

2. Click Here!

3. Tundraburg

Tundraburg Bristle Worm

Just tolet you guys know the corals are not new, they have been in my tank for over 2 months now...

4. mufassathelion

mufassathelion Skunk Shrimp

im having somewhat of the same situation my zooa's are turning a darker green... the middle is a solid white spot roughly 1/8th inch round.. on others the center is white but contains white specs threw out... i have a 75 gal/ tall tank.. twin 55w pc's 10000k bulbs and runin a blue spec t-8..tested my water this morning ihave 0amonia,0 nitrite,0nitrate. how ever my crabs seem to like to crawl/clean them as it took my colony and split it for me...i really din't want that but it happend... any ideas?