Good News!!

Discussion in 'General Freshwater Information' started by Callahan, Mar 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Callahan

Callahan Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

So I don't think I mentioned before but I have two, I guess you would call "albino" Angelfish in my FW tank. When I aquired them i saw some white spots on one of them which quickly turned to more and then some on the other guy. This worried me cuz i figured it was ich and i would lose them in a few days 10 bucks down the drain lol. But after the gravel vac and water change and continuing treatment of the moderate ammonia levels, they seem to be doing great now. I didn't really chheck them this morning but when I got home this evening, NO ICH!! or at least it appears that way. All other fish are doing well too so thanks to all for the advice and help with my first gravel vac and ammonia treatment tips. I already gave you all good karma I believe, and if i could do more in a 24 hour time period I would lol.

Thanks again,

-Ben ;D

2. Click Here!

3. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

congrats.
    just keep going slow and watching your parameters. if your interested in plants they also filter the water and look good too(need adequate light though).