Girls can have tanks too =]

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Kristiavi, Mar 26, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

thats pretty decent, would especially help out when buying new equipment and such.

2. Click Here!

3. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

exactly I think im going to go for it. just a weekend job, I would probably enjoy every second of it, they have so many cool reptiles and all kinds of exotic stuff, I would love to work with. Plus dibs on corals that come in !!!! :D

4. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

haha awesome. Yea i grew up so interested in reptiles and lizards and always told myself id get one, instead turned to freshwater then saltwater. But ya anytime i go to a pet/fish store, i just sit there staring, probably wouldnt get any work done. Makes me wonder why im studying construction management at a university/about to graduate and not something to do with biology....... well too late now.. haha

Yea if i had the money, bein able to get the nice corals first would be awesome.

5. starfish2217

Im just an animal freak, I have had like every kind of animal haha, I just got a chameleon too long ago but I got so tired of feeding it crickets so I sold him it was a pygmy chameleon it was pretty cool, but Im majoring it art, I thought about bio for a while tho :p I hope I can get a job there I think it would be awesome.

6. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

yea ive heard those chameleon's can be difficult to care for. My ex-gf majored in art, it can be some tough stuff but awesome and fun at the same time. Best of luck in school and with the job hunt!
    ;D

7. starfish2217