Girls can have tanks too =]

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Kristiavi, Mar 26, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Welcome to 3Reef. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

There's more than you know actually. Many are quite content letting people think they are male because they never correct people when the wrong assumption is made.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. saints fan 420

saints fan 420 Expensive Colorful Sticks

welcome...

i know lots of girls with fish tanks around here..

4. Nismo400rgtr

Nismo400rgtr Teardrop Maxima Clam

5. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

I think she said the tank was over a month old so she should be ok dont ya think with only a couple chromis. Hey by the way, I notice your from clinton township. Im from Detroit but I use to work out in Shelby. Im assuming Kee's Aquarium on 23 mile may be a usual LFS for ya? Im always looking for new stores to explore. Any other good ones out in Clinton?

6. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

7. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

You are correct, Kees is the one I mostly frequent and have a friendship with Jason and of course the Kee family. There is not a lot of "good" responsible ones in the Clinton area. I do also go to Stingray bay. I have known Greg since he worked at Greenwoods. He opened his own store and it is real nice. He is at 9 mile and Kelly. I also visit Oceans and Seas at 10 1/2 mile and Gratiot, they are pretty good. I live at Canal and Garfield. Where are you now?

8. Click Here!

9. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

Im in Warren off ( and Ryan. You sayt there is on on 10 1/2 a gratiot? What city is that? I believe i been to that one. The other one on 9 and kelly what city is that? I have been to another one on 9 mile but further West than Stingray bay. cant think of the name or city. This may be the one you speak of.

There is alos Reef Solutions on 6-96 and vandyke. Not sure if you checked them out. Smaller store but a decent solection of Corals. Decent pricing on inverts too.

I think Stingray is higher priced on Dry Goods but there pricing on fish is probably the best that ive seen locally.

10. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

oh sorry, just realized you where speaking of Stingray Bay when you mentioned Gregs New Store.

11. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

Never been to Reef Solutions, I will have to investigate! I love checking out new digs! I think the one you are thinking of on 9 mile west of Stingray Bay is Greenwoods. Here are the two I mentioned.
    Oceans and Seas;
    Oceans and Seas tropical fish and reef store located in Roseville MI
    Stingray Bay;
    Stingray Bay Pet Supplies

12. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

These are the only stores I can think of off hand i been to locally but Im forgetting a few. In order from most visited to least visited.

Mi Keesaquarium.com/
    Not the best for anything but great at everything. Probably the best overall store around.

Mi//www.tropicorium.com/ (downriver)
    By far the largest selection of Corals in the state, probably one of the largest in the country. (They also give you 25 free snails everytime a customer you refer enters there store and spends for the first time)

Mi//stingraybayofmi.com/
    By far the best prices on fish ive seen locally

Mi//Reef Paradise//No website (further north)
    Small Store. with large variety of zoa colonies and lare frag selection.

Mi//reefsolutions4u.com/
    Specializing in Reef.

Mi//www.moby****pets.com/ (north)
    Probablly the most knowlegable Staff. Good overall store.
    Poor Tank maintenace though.

Mi//www.aquariumshine.com/ (freindly staff. Prompt special ordering. Just got an ORA order from them

Mi//www.greatlakesaquariums.com/specials.aspx
    Specializing in Custom aquariums.

Mi//www.waterworksaquariums.com/Work.html

Mi//amazonstingrays.com/
    Huge Ting ray selction. Good dry good and livestock pricing.

Mi//www.petconnectionmi.com/

Oceans and Seas MI I thought these guys where way over priced on everything. never went back

Mi//www.fishdoctors.com/

Mi//Sea Salt Seashells//No website
    samo owner as (greenwoods) Not a good store at all

Mi//Greenwoods//No website

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011