Get well soon!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by jbraslins, Mar 7, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

man that sucks... the beatifull temptation of open waters :p glad to hear your out of the hospital and doin a little better :)

2. Click Here!

3. MoJoe

MoJoe Dragon Wrasse

Good to hear from you John, I can imagine how hard it is to "sit still", life is so busy. I laugh because I feel like the only time I have off from work is when I'm sick, what's wrong with us humans :).

Catch up on bad tv & get better real soon bud! This thread just shows how great of a guy you are, always going that extra mile to help everyone, so thank you sir!

4. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

yeah i always hear about how the american economy is doomed because of such and such and then I remember we are all workaholics, just like the guy who comes up with the doom and gloom list. lol...

5. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Glad your home John! Can't imagine the torment but take it easy and get healed up. This hobby needs you! :)

6. jbraslins

jbraslins Teardrop Maxima Clam

How's recovery progress?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

7. johnmaloney

pretty good so far. lung isnt fully expanded yet but I am 14 days cigarette free

8. Click Here!

9. SAY

SAY Ocellaris Clown

ha! well if you are looking to quit, this is the time.

10. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

as horrible as the accident is that is always good 14 days congrats, now would be a great time to quit, and a great way to save some extra money ;D

11. johnmaloney

Yeah I am going to stick with it. I always figured I would quit, "just not this week". That has gone on for close to a decade, so what better opportunity will I find?

12. Crimson Ghost

Crimson Ghost Blue Ringed Angel

Hi John – somehow I missed this thread over the past couple of weeks, I am sorry to hear about the accident and glad to read/hear that you are out of the hospital and feeling much better ! I chuckled when I read that you have a lap-top in the ICU ….

You will be back in the water before you know it ! keep resting up and listening to your doctor !!