Geeks With Too Much Time!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Matt Rogers, May 9, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

2. Click Here!

3. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=first.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh5.gif] [smiley=laughcry.gif] [smiley=laughy.gif] [smiley=loco.gif] [smiley=LolLolLolLol.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=victory.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif]

4. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

hehehe ok hehehe

5. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Red, 8, 88%]!!!!! GOOD GRIEF !!!!![/glow]​

6. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

7. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Hey Jakets!! Are you ok?? I haven't seen you around much lately. Just wanted to know if you are hanging in there. Let us know how things are going buddy. We miss you... [smiley=worried.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]

8. Click Here!

9. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Hey Wrass,
     I'm lurking. I don't have mush to say these days,  I have 7 rubbermaid containers and 2 10G tanks holding all my Livestock.  My leaky tank is still sitting there as a reminder. :-[  Oceanic has called twice to appoligize for any Inconvienience but it doesn't seem like I'll have a replacement until Wed. next week.   I'm doing water changes daily but the bioloads are just too high.
    So I've been staying away from posting just cause my posts will be a drag like this one.
    So the LFS is going to replace the tank, stand and cap with a 75G no bow. and give me some compensation for the trouble.  The exact amount is yet to be determined.

If I look on the bright side,  As I learned a thousand different things from you Craig, Matt, Karlas, CMK and everyone else small little things began to bother me about my set up.  Well this gives me the opertunity to correct all of that.

Keeping my chin up
    J ;)

Sorry Matt didn't mean to hijack you tread (you can move this if you want)