Frogspawn - Low Light?

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by omard, Feb 15, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pisces23

Pisces23 Sea Dragon

Finally, a new coral for my nano! Now I just have to find a small frag that won't cost me a fortune.........

2. Click Here!

3. cornfacereef

cornfacereef Astrea Snail

That is just amazing when you they drop heads like you are talking about.

Do you think it hurts them to drop a head or two off?

Because that seems strange to me. I starting to fall in love with this hobby more and more.

Im still scared to take the plunge, because my wife yells at me all the time.

4. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

We have seen the like before..Ignore him and he will go away...just looking for responses. Thought was just a bit slow at first...am now convinced just looking for a reaction...

Some people just have toooo much time on hands, or are so pitifully lonely they have to do such.

May even be same person who liked to do this in past.

Let him post away...don't answer...and he will eventually go away... :baby:

5. Pisces23

Pisces23 Sea Dragon

I'm not sure about the frogspawn, but my kenya tree drops branches waaaaay too often. I believe it's their way of reproducing asexually (cue the "all by myself" theme song).

as for getting the woman on board, i've found that cutting down at the gurgling and flushing toilet noise from the tank helps...ie moving it out of the bedroom...best of luck!

6. Pisces23

Pisces23 Sea Dragon

Really?
    Wow...I hope that's not true, b/c it'd be quite disappointing...it ain't that kinda party 'round here...

7. cornfacereef

cornfacereef Astrea Snail

I really feel very hurt and not accepted on this site, I hope you are joking with me. I want to learn so much about reefing and this makes me very upset.

Im sorry Im not up to par with you folks here. Please be patient with me.

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. oceansurf

oceansurf Purple Spiny Lobster

Thanks to all of you. I have already moved my frogspawn to the sand bed of my 10 gallon nano. Tomorrow I'll try feeding it some brine shrimp which was suggested by another member. What a great place ! So many resources ! Thanks everyone !

10. oceansurf

oceansurf Purple Spiny Lobster

Thanks to all of you. I have already moved my frogspawn to the sand bed of my 10 gallon nano. Tomorrow I'll try feeding it some brine shrimp which was suggested by another member. What a great place ! So many resources ! Thanks everyone !

11. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

i hope you were kidding omard. that is not how we do things on this site. at all. cornfacereefer i am sorry you had to be put into this. i am very dissapointed omard.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  12. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

dont think he will be bothered... his last post ever on the site was almost two years ago...