Free gorgs, palys, zoas etc...

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jan 22, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bama

bama Humpback Whale

how is it that I always miss these things from RC :confused:

too bad Im not in an overnight spot.. grrrr..

K+ for the good deal for the other members John, you're a good man..

p.s. where are my rocks!!! Its the last thing Im waiting on before I upgrade!;D

Thanks again, for all you do for us..

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

it actually works out that it is a good thing they stay attached. Off that shipping shell they get hurt in transit...if it wasn
    t for their stubbornness...

bama - do you have a delayed rock order? email me, I have a few of these and I want to get to the bottom of it and get it fixed.

4. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

Any free frags left? Anything special have to be done? I'm already placing an order but wanted to know if I needed to write anything in a notes area or something.

Sidenote: Do you guys have any mini brittle stars? I've been looking to add some to the tank :D

5. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

How funny I was looking at some gorgs today on Dr. Forster & Smith lol

6. johnmaloney

i found one of the bright red minis the other day and put him in, but he has disappeared into the rocks..Just let me know in the comments about the frag. I have palys and rubber mat zoanthids, encrusting white zoanthids whatever you want to call them (palythoa carribaeorum) and button polyps. I have some binnate sea plumes but they are looking to good to frag at the moment. It would be a shame, a trimmed away most of the unruly portions and it looks pretty good now.

7. laf-n-gas

laf-n-gas Astrea Snail

wow I have been waiting for another "free frag" posting I hope I am not to late. I just traded my last anemones to go all coral and am having great luck! I would be open to what ever you need me to do on my end.

8. Click Here!

9. Xiztence

Xiztence Gigas Clam

Is there still any free frags?

10. laf-n-gas

laf-n-gas Astrea Snail

Wow I am such a tool. I have my total cleaning crew from you and have not realized it was you on 3reef. Thanks for all and they are doing well. I do have a question... I have many(50+) snails with a "mother of pearl" looking half shell. I don't think they are limpets and I have not had a prob with them and any corals until my leather came up with some scars. I have checked at night and no big worms to speak of. Could these have a taste for glass alge and my leather too? I would post a pic but I can't seem to get it to upload. I must be to old....

11. johnmaloney

post a pic of these guys if you can....

yep i still have some frags

12. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang