Free gorgs, palys, zoas etc...

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jan 22, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

LOL great post, just in time as I just placed an order with you.

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

;D I knew someone reading this would think that. It won't be something to miss out. If anything these frags will be a learning experience with gorgs before you go for a whole colony. Gorgs can be tricky at times when it comes to flow preferences etc...

did your order already ship? I can add it to the order, this isn't really a sale thing.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  4. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

No it hasn't, order number is 4732. Thanks again for all the info and suggestions.

5. johnmaloney

oh cool, so it wasnt too late for someone. :) I added it. didnt know you were from 3 reef, it is funny I think I bump into all these people and they are really just half as many.

6. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Yeah it seems like we are teaming up on you. Thanks, I agree this will be a good learning experience on the care of gorgs.

7. Jcaudillo

Jcaudillo Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

If its free its for ME! haha what do i have to do let me know thanks! :D

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

:cheesy:

one of the great and bad things about having so many repeat customers is every week you get something in, you wished you had it a week before too.

just leave me a note in the comments field and I will add it to any Express Mail or group buy order.

10. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Got my package yesterday and all are doing well. The gorg's polyps are open but the zoo is not open. It doesn't look bad though. Just will wait and see. What I can see of the color looks great tho.

11. johnmaloney

good to hear! It should open, they take a day or so for some reason or another. the mat zoanthids?

12. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Yeah, they are showing some today. One of the chitons won't leave the shipping shell yet. Got shaved bald by the hermits. It is solidly attached so I am waiting on it to decide to move.