Frag tank is comin to town!!!!! Pics included p.3

Discussion in 'Frags' started by aquariaman, Nov 16, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. aquariaman

aquariaman Pajama Cardinal

Hello everyone,

PLEASE, PLEASE READ :)

I have finally decided to make a frag tank! I am so excited! I have a 70 gal. reef tank and its starting to look like it needs to be harvested. I will be starting a 13.5 gal aquacultured tank with 70 watts of Metal Halides. I bought the tank from "Coast to Coast" on ebay. It looks really nice! It is an "ALL IN ONE" frag tank is what they say. When it gets going i will definetly put some pics on here if you want anything. If anyone is wondering, no, i am not going to start a whole business on 3reef and try to scam you all! haha. I was just going to make a little pocket money for colonys' so i can just keep fraging. I will have a lot of frags of red mushrooms, ton of kenya coral, and big fat ricordia corals. These are just three of the things in my tank that don't stop growning! I have green, orange, and blue ricordia. The kenya coral i don't even know where to begin with... its like xenia for me. But i don't want to get ahead of myself here. They just shipped the tank. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I love answering questions! It won't be for a couple of weeks till the tank is seriously ready for frags so don't expect too many. Any comments or opinions will be appreciated! Thanks

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Congrats hope it all falls into place well.

4. aquariaman

5. aquariaman

6. aquariaman

Any takers??????????? well besides 2in10

7. kstafford003

kstafford003 Feather Star

I like it. Love the sump on the back of the tank. Not very familliar with sumps but I guess you just put a small pump in the chamber on the end to get it flowing? Post some pics when you get it going, I might even buy some frags from you. I love frags, very cheap. Well when compared to my other hobbies not cheap at all :)

8. Click Here!

9. dellyjoe

dellyjoe Teardrop Maxima Clam

loving your idea and everything. did you make that? if so great job.

10. aquariaman

Thanks guys!! And no i didn't make that! haha you kidding! I will definetly put up some pics!I have tried a couple times put couldn't get it to work! My bulkhead it coming tomorrow so i can hook up the pump. I have made a thing to hang the light. That was a hassle and took me a couple days! Can't WAIT!!! :)

11. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

i was looking at one like this(might have been the same) congrats!

12. aquariaman

Thank you, makeshiftcrew!!

1 person likes this.