Frag Station....finally got the guts

Discussion in 'Frags' started by OoNickoC, Nov 9, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

I've had success in the past just placing a small rock near the Xenia colony and then cutting from the mother colony after it has colonized the new rock.

Very nice system you have going there. Thanks for the pics!

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Very nice.

Splender (and others) you can get the full size pic by clicking on the link next to the paperclip at the top of the post. ;)

4. chris-miranda

chris-miranda Astrea Snail

always wear safety glasses i was cutting a mushroom and it squirted right into my eye it hurt so damm bad for at lease 24 hours the pain did go away after 72 hours after that i never did that again without the glasses :):):):):)

5. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Safety glasses and gloves should be mandatory for fragging soft corals!

6. OoNickoC

OoNickoC Bubble Tip Anemone

[quote author=chris-miranda link=board=Coral;num=1100057297;start=15#22 date=02/05/05 at 03:31:12]always wear safety glasses i was cutting a mushroom and it squirted right into my eye it hurt so damm bad for at lease 24 hours  the pain did go away  after 72 hours after that i never did that again without the glasses :):):):):)[/quote]

Very true....you know that pungent odor you smell (for attenion oriented as muwah) when you move shrooms....thats a defense chemical.....yup it burns sensitive and soft membrane....nostril, mouth,eye tissues. Some are VERY toxic.....