Four/Twelve Line Wrasse FOTM JULY '08

Discussion in 'Fish of the Month' started by omard, Jul 1, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reeron

Reeron Blue Ringed Angel

As always, great pics. So, which do you like better? Six-line or four-line?

2. Click Here!

3. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Looks like it is going to be one of mine also 8)

(THX)

4. BaxterS80

BaxterS80 Pajama Cardinal

Thank you, Omard...Great pics as always...8)

5. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Will always be a hole in my heart for my "lost" sixline (RIP :cry:), with which I had a very close and great 6 year relationship. Truly one of my favorite all time fish.

Think I switched to the Twelve Line because I knew I would not appreciate a new sixline as much as the old one. --- I knew its habits too well, and another would just not be the same.

But this new wrasse is growing on me.

Has only been in tank couple of months, and am hoping that as it gets more used to new environment it will become less shy.

None of other fish paying it any attention at all so not any reason for it to be so skittish, unless that is its true nature. :-/

(I really think it is just me and other family members it needs to get used to.)

But is a zippy and colorful addition to tank...with all the same character and behavior habits of the sixline.

Will just have to wait and hope for best. 8)

6. Isurus79

Isurus79 Astrea Snail

Omard,
    I know this is kind of an old thread, but are you still liking your 12line? I just picked one up today and he is in the QT for now. Ive read some reports that say these guys are aggressive and others that say not so much. What do you think?