for all you doubters

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by evojoe67, May 28, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

;) I wounder what one got hungry or just was having a bad day ?

Las Vegas magician photos by R Scott Hooper

2. Click Here!

3. luvreefs23

luvreefs23 Millepora

I said a good percentage. After all u can never prove if the risk u took is the reason why something didnt work or went wrong. Its kinda like the ich debate, everyone has their opinion about it....some things work for the people willing to try a different course. We have discovered more on the moon that in our oceans...how are we to say what will for sure work and wont in our glass boxes? Im not saying evojoe is dead on or there is no skill involved with this hobby but ive seen things swing the opposite way despite what hobbyist say or books state.

4. BaxterS80

BaxterS80 Pajama Cardinal

I am with you 100%, Amcarrig....Just my 2cents worth...

5. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

I guess this guy has left the door open for all of the "experts" to say well you got what you deserved if it all crashes and burns 6 months down the road.

reading through his other thread about his fish loss it sounds like he's already gotten a taste of this medicine with losing some fish from not properly QT'ing them.

Show us some pictures and show us again in 6 or 12 months and you'll make believers out of some of us. Until then I'm going to keep following the best advice I can get and I'll keep giving the best advice i can give...8)