Flower pots?

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by JayLloyd73, Jan 24, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: Sounds like my household but because I was the youngest of 3 and the only girl, my brothers got the blame for alot of the bad stuff that I did :lol:

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

LOL!!!

I'm a legal guardian of a troubled teen. Whenever he tells me it's not fair what Marissa and Brittani got, I tell him, "There's no such statement as Daddy's little boy". ;D

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: Bet that shuts him up quick ;)

5. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

YUP....verbally at least. I'm not sure about the mental thing yet though.

Regardless, he's not my son but is probably going home to be with his parents and sisters soon. He's now getting straight A's vs straight F's and he got along great with Marissa and Brittani and his parents over the Christmas holiday. His relationship with Bryan is still somewhat tenuous but they're working on it and now Bryan is away at college most of the time at this point.

Bryan has whined to me too about his sisters and I told him the exact same thing.

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:thumb_up: You're doing good work Curt and it sounds like it's paying off!

7. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Thus far it has. Paul and Stella got re-married in October and the family is coming back together nicely IMO. Not perfect...but what family is perfect.

8. Click Here!

9. JayLloyd73

JayLloyd73 Astrea Snail

Well has only been in aquarium a day but it was in the lfs for 2 months and I have been watching it and it was doing great, seems to be doing good in my aquarium also was only 28 dollars and I figgured it was worth a shot its beautifull, but would still like info on how much light and current they like.

10. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Lighting and flow are going to vary depending on your tank conditions. If you have a lot of natural foods in your aquarium you need less light but medium flow. If you regularly target feed it, less lighting too. More detailed info is in the link that I put on page one.

1 person likes this.
  11. Diver_1298

Diver_1298 Eyelash Blennie

What type do you have? There is a "Goniopora Species Requirements" in the link I provided. Which includes light, flow, and food.

Jim

1 person likes this.
  12. JayLloyd73

JayLloyd73 Astrea Snail

Karma to both of you really apreciate it got some reef snow and have been spot feeding it. It is doing great so far, will get some pictures up seems to me it's so pretty it is worth the hassle and I only paid 28 dollars for it so if it does die in a year i'll have got my money's worth out of it .