Flower Pot

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by GreyGhost, Oct 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jhawkor

jhawkor Millepora

Hmm idk. Do you target feed yours? I target feed mine with a turkey baster and it closes/retracts it's polyps every time I feed it. I only feed mine about twice a week.

2. Click Here!

3. Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie Feather Duster

You mentioned the types of bulbs, but how deep is your tank?

Your looks like a Green Goni-I have a red goni myself, and it seems to be growing over the rock its on.

[​IMG]

I have never target fed it, but I add Phyto feast and Oyser feast daily, as well I add cyclopeze every other day. They have zooanthellae so I thought they did not need to be fed, then I just read this;

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=597 321 466&pcatid=466

Tough coral to keep-I've read-I've only had mine 3 months, it seems to be growing, not receding

4. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Purple Spiny Lobster

My tank is a standard 48 inch 55 gallon tank. The polyp's on mine look healthy other than the bald spot. The polyp's only come out about 2 inches. I mght need to redo my rock and give it some more room. Your's is looking pretty good. I like the guy under it. I would like one like that. I have alway's been shy to buy online and theres not much around here. I live in Tulsa and the stores here are super high. Every now and then I get a good deal if I can catch em as soon as stuff comes in before they get a look at it and price it their way. Good Luck
    Ghost