First post

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by leesh5683, Oct 25, 2016.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. leesh5683

leesh5683 Plankton

Hey guys.
    I was encouraged to say hello to all upon my registration, as I'm sure most of you were.
    I am new to forums of all kinds so I figured this was a good place for my first post. I am also new to this hobby. I got my tank about a month ago. I got really lucky and was eased into this like a baby.
    My entire set up was bought, in whole, all at once- everything included. I got it from an experienced owner who was doing housing renovations and gave it all to me for a great price.
    I got a pair of clownfish, a tang, a hawkfish, two anenomes, a sea urchin, and of course some crabs and snails. My tank is 55 gallons.
    Since I got everything (food, rocks, water additives, sand, equipment, testing kit, etc.), I feel as if I might have cheated in getting started. But! I have basically guaranteed success! we only lost one crab during the move and everyone else is still alive and well. It is easy to maintain and when I move out I truly hope to have a bigger aquarium and a smaller one as well to keep my clownfish and coral safe from other fun fish.
    This about summarizes my setup and my initial post.
    I hope to fit into this community well and quickly.
    :)

Attached Files: