Finally, my first WC w/o lifting a single bucket!

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by Todd_Sails, May 4, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Scuba Ken

Scuba Ken Ritteri Anemone

So you will love this, a fish shop nearby is selling its display tank, I managed to "convince" the company to buy it and they have agreed.

The tank is stocked, I need to get it from the store to work (5 hours away) and transport the fish, right now there is 2 bamboo sharks and some fish in it, I will be transporting it all, except the bamboo sharks, as I don't really like them.

I have the following to do/ consider

Engineering to ensure the floor will take the weight
    Plumping for the water change and mixing tank installed, prior to the move
    Find someone to help with the moving and shipping of the tank,
    Someone to help look after the fish whilst the tank gets plumbed
    (I am trying to take all the water if I can, as I don't have time for anything else, will have 100 gallons fresh saltwater ready and Aritated at work)

Loads to do and consider, thisis early doors for this project, I also started moving water to my new tank as well last night, I took 50 gallons, and 100lbs of live rock which has been seeding for 4 months in my old tank (another 5 hours by road)
    S I am a busy boy right now.

2. Click Here!

3. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Where, like city,state,country is this taking place?

I hope you have an army and/or a forklift!

4. Scuba Ken

Scuba Ken Ritteri Anemone

It's moving from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and is going to Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.

I have a good group of labourers, trades people and some lifting equipment available, when. This is all planned and confirmed I will start a thread, I have already broken into this thread enough.