FF league for 3reefers FULL&LOCKED

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by reefmonkey, Aug 12, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. heidimi

heidimi Fire Shrimp

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Cadiz cardinals, dunno if you've noticed my trade request, but you need a qb since Peyton. Manning won't be playing this year. You have manning starting all season so far.

4. heidimi

heidimi Fire Shrimp

I just thought I would talk a bit of smack...
    WHOS IN FIRST NOW, BOYZ??!!

That is all :)

5. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

That is why I didn't join this year. Last year only 4 of the 16 members actually changed their rosters weekly and played. No worries. I have my other league I always play in an am 0-7 so far. I got hit by the injury bug week 2 and suffered ever since.

6. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

If it wasn't for the fact both of my RBs got hurt in the first 5 minutes of the games you wouldn't be. O well. Playoffs are what really matter anyway.

7. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I'm feeling pretty darn good right now. If I win, I win my first fantasy superbowl.;D

Faceofdeceit, there were inly a couple teams of the 16 that didn't pay attention. Fwiw, none of those teams were in my division, which I won. All 4 teams in my division had winning records.

Actually, Iirc I lost my first 2 draft picks to season ending injuries early on in the regular season. 3 or 4 of my top 5 picks went to IR. Despite that, I still got a first round bye and was second best in the regular season. Then to the super bowl..... where it looks like I have this wrapped up.

In any case, ill have to see what the winners get.

8. Click Here!

9. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

Figures I lose in the semi-finals and have the high score for the week this week. Too bad Ray Rice couldn't get me 93 points last week. Or Babin could have had one freakin tackle.

10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Yep, babin was definitely out there last week since romos hand hit his helmet. He would have had to have 2 tacklesfor you to beat me. Also this week isn't over yet. I have 2 top WR 1's playing another half if football. Don't count on having the top score this week;)

We've all had stinkers like that. That's the fun of this game of fantasy football.

Had I played royster last week I wouldn't have chewed all my fingernails to nothing.

11. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

My guys stepped up again and they ended up with more points than the "feelers" 412 vs 410:) close, but that's how fantasy football goes.